Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: film all black

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jelittle's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I shot a roll of super8 film on a Kodak Ektasound 130 and had it developed, but the film came back all black. I was shooting a concert at a nightclub, but there were some lights up. I'm confused why the film came back all black and was hoping someone might know - does my camera shoot very very poorly in low light? could the film itself have been bad? could the film have been accidentally overexposed if I loaded or unloaded it incorrectly? Hopefully someone can help!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member eddie123456789's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well its one of two things.
    Either you camera is broken
    or there wasnt enough light at the gig to expose
    anything.

    You can test your camera easilly enough - put the lightmeter on AUTO and put a fresh roll of film in it and film something during the day.

    If that comes out black then you either left your lens cap on or the camera is broken.

    If it doesnt then there wasnt enough light at the concert.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •